Sunday 5 October 2008

Lewis Hamilton


My bestest and favourite race car driver, Wow the kid is flying and I was so pleased when I first saw him I was like wow what a fine arse! he is super cute and humble and a very good driver and honestly I just look at him as a young brother and I am really rooting for him....even though recently I was a bit shocked! when I learnt he was seeing a pussycatdoll...surely not! He could be with some nice decent young lady not one who goes round parading in mini skirts and wearing tight fitting leather cat suits looking like catwoman...the girls cant even sing, I dont understand what the hype is about...well the only song I know or heard (not by choice) is 'dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?' I hate that song with a passion!!! If I ruled the world I would ban that song from being played full stop!
Anyway because it is Lewis we are talking about and he is like my young brother, I guess I just have to warm up to Nicole and see the nice side of her...(which is?????) .
Anyway I am sure Nicole is a lovely warm person otherwise Lewis wouldnt be with her...my only word to Nicole is look after that boy and dont break his heart. I have a feeling she is a Heather Mills, I dont know why but will see, time will tell.
I have to stop here lest people think, I am totally crazy and become a celebrity stalker.

No comments: