Wednesday 29 October 2008

This Post is for my Darling friends Sibongile and Yvonne

In this pic, Yve and Ime...Hmmmm cant wait to see the bambinos. xox

Thats Sibongile in red, sorry I dont have a photo of Yvonne. Really I just wanted to say thank you for being such good friends and I always look forward to your emails...they are always long and juicy, I wait until the kids are out of my hair and then I make myself a lovely cupa tea and sit and read....with a huge grin on my face. Have you ever had friends that you havent seen for years but still feel a strong connection and really the only thing that keeps us apart is the distance and even then the lovely heart to heart emails make up for the distance. I am one of those people that honestly really count myself lucky to have you guys and know that whatever ramblings I send you I know that you get me and you know what I am talking about. So this post is to you both, you are both doing something that will making a difference to the world we live in, I am a huge follower of what you are doing and I just want to say keep it up and keep representing. I love you and I will always be your friend.

xxx








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what do they do,'making a difference to the world', caught my attention