Wednesday 12 November 2008

Blogger lashes out!!!

My Dear friends and family that visit my blog...this has absolutely nothing to do with you... and I really do appreciate that you visit my blog, this entry is for certain somebodies and I am so sorry that I have had to lower myself to this level but I had no choice as this is how low they really are.

I have a draft entry that I am probably going to publish this evening when I get a chance and the kids are asleep. Apparently there are some B & W who dont know what the hell a blog is so that entry really is for them , I am explaining in lay man term what it is and why I write and why they should never visit my blog if it is not to their taste...they are a million other blogs out there and if you dont like mine, leave! (You know who are...and you have been questioning and asking and its eating you and yet you still come back for more....! Dont bother yourselves my dears just find something that you like elsewhere and please read the disclaimer. Kapish!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Aah how lovely, I am getting a base ball bat. (claps hads - does the moon walk as I walk away from computer)