Thursday 13 November 2008

Half of a Yellow Sun

My father in law bought me this book (Half of a Yellow Sun) about a year ago and I never really got to read it and I am trying to read at least 7 pages before I sleep, very interesting so far but the names are just something else, it is written by a Nigerian authour Chimanda Ngozi Adichie, (In the 1960s Nigeria) It got a lot of raving reviews by the daily mail, richard&judy reading club etc but the names are just doing my head in O!....I have to finish it as it will be the only book I have read the whole of this year...how sad is that?!!! And this is just making me sad because all my books are in storage, I love having my books on the shelves so I can just pick and choose...know wot I mean.

The weather is rubbish today like most days in Winter, Koji and I have really bad coughs and Zangi is running a riot staying at home... so I am thinking we are going to try baking some of Hannah's delish muffins and then later in the afternoon we can do some painting. My son is quite an artist, anyone interested in some art work, lemme know (I am his agent as well as his manager)...yes! Keeping it in the la familia.

Have a fab day where ever you are in the world.

No comments: