Saturday 8 November 2008

Congratulations President Barack Obama

I have been speechless for the past few days about Obama being elected president...I have been dreaming about it and really I have no words and everytime I think about it, the hairs on my back stand up from excitement of course...I am just so pleased, we have made history and now we know that as black people the sky is truly the limit, we are now in the most powerful office in the world...wow!!! This just means that for all you brothers and sisters out there who are dreaming of becoming a somebody or doing something extra ordinary now you know that it can achieved, Obama has shown us the way...it is totally doable!!! I am now officially a number one fun of Obama. Well done, I honestly could not say this enough. Just looking at him in the photos or watching him talk, you just know there is something special and extra ordinary about this guy. I should also commend McCain for his speech, I thought it was nice, he is a gracious loser and I kinda felt sorry for him a bit. I am happy that I am alive to see history made.

I am writing this in a hurry (Enlish, grammer and spelling not to good), kids running riot. Gotta go!

Peace love and hair grease
x

No comments: