Wednesday 17 September 2008

Congratulations Nel and Niel

My Friend Nel, gave birth to a lovely baby boy born at 7.30 am both doing really well. 7lbs 3oz...Congratulations to both of you and I cant wait to see your new addition to the family, Iris (baby's big sister) must be happy! and it will be hard work tearing her away from her lil bro. We are very happy for you love and we will make our way to Ripon sometime next week.

On another note, last night was the 2nd night alone with the kids at home and it went really well. Baby didnt sleep too wonderful, was crying and just couldnt settle, he must be teething or something, other than that, it was cool...hey I didnt even take the rolling pin for extra protection.

We are at home all day today, well I took the boys out for a walk in the morning to get some fresh air but other than that....it is boring and the weather sucks! What else is new heh.

In the News

Frence presidents wife, Carla Bruni on Jools Holland...Yasis!! I honestly dont know what to make out of her. (France's first lady of pop) come on, you have a country to look after, wake up and smell the cocoa.


South African prosecutors say they will challenge a ruling dismissing charges against ANC leader Jacob Zuma.

ZUMA TIMELINE
June 2005: Sacked as deputy president
October 2005: Charged with corruption
December 2005: Charged with rape
April 2006: Acquitted of rape charges
September 2006: Corruption case collapses
December 2007: Elected ANC president; re-charged with corruption shortly afterwards
September 2008: Judge rules corruption case cannot proceed
2009: Elections due

The rape charges story was hilarious!! If a man says that he had a shower after having sex with a woman who is hiv postive and hence there is no way he would have caught it then he is not fit to rule the country or even lead people.

The corruption in Africa especially in this case, is something I would really not want to go into....1 )I will swear until my face turns blue 2) talking or even thinking about it makes my blood boil...so I will not upset myself any further.

No comments: