Friday 19 September 2008

Livin' la Vida Loca (George is back!)


Hello everyone, George came back yesterday . It was lovely having him back and he came home earlier than expected which was great, he helped with feeding times, feed them babies, bathed them and read them bed time stories and guess what I was doing?????? No, I was not running around like a crazy chick, I put my feet up and poped a bottle of wine and caught up with master chef professional and later we watched 'I am Sam' . OMG, I am have always been a Sean Penn fan he is absolutely my old time fav, in this movie his performance was brilliant and I cried buckets full and for those of you who havent seen this, I strongly recommend that you do, he acted the part of the autistic/mentally handicapped man who had a baby with a homeless chick and she ran off and he kept the baby and then there was this courtroom drama about where he was fighting to retain the custody of his daughter (Dakota fanning).

His lawyer Michele Pfeiffer who was a real witch from hell at first and then she softened up and really warmed up to Sam, he changed her life. This movie would change anyone's life and how we look at life and people with learning disabilities....brilliant performance from all three.

So yes, it was a lovely pleasent weepy evening....and I have gone soft! Which is good because I was begining to worry that I might have stopped crying completely. Eish tough life.

No comments: