Monday 15 September 2008

We miss you darling

George is away down south for four days and we really miss him already and I hate sleeping in the house alone (well with the kids). Having lived in South Africa it really messed me up big time, I always lived in fear especially when I was alone in the house. You know where you are laying in bed and listening to every sound and movement outside....I hated those days and I would give both my legs not to live in fear again.

Eiiish.... I read in the news yesterday about a man who was murdered over a cell phone and I further went and read the South African news paper online (Sun) what people are getting killed over is just rediculous!!! Cell phones....are you serious!! As much as South Africans will turn round and point fingers at the Zimbabwean immigrants, there has always been violence (blacks killing blacks, whites killing whites, whites killing blacks and blacks killing whites.... Eish I dont know if I am making any sense but all I have to say is that South Africans have always been ************** *******. Ok I am really sorry but this subject just makes my blood boil, in future to avoid me saying anything horrible or name calling, Iwill not talk about it (I will try not to).

Anyhoo, instead of me setting camp on the landing, Ihave decided to take the rolling pin with me. So here goes...... will let you know how it goes tomoz. nite nite

1 comment:

Manena said...

Hey there!
Thanks for visiting my blog:-) You seem to have a good start here... keep going!
~ciao