Tuesday 16 September 2008

We are not going to Ripon

I just recieved a call from Sophie (Nel's Mum) that her water broke last night and she has gone into hospital and will be there to be observed and see how things go, she only has a week to go so I think this is really it! Soooooo excited.

Now I have to explain to dear Zangi why we are not going to Iris's house anymore and move onto plan B (Funky Farm) boy I hate that dirty place and Zangi loves it...what can I do, the weather is crap!

Now that we are not going, I have a few minutes to bitch about Zimbabwe and Mugabe oh and the Western world....hmmmm where do I start.

Did you notice how both Morgan and bloody Mugabe were so uncomfortable standing next to each other and the hand shakes were so faaaaake! Mugabe is a meniac and a terrorist and the people of Zimbabwe should have seen this and voted him out...beat the monkey out of him or something

Zangi is being mean to his brother....better get going, I will be back for more bitching...(I didnt even start).

No comments: