Friday 26 September 2008

SAT NAV

Yepeee!!! My darling husband bought me a sat nav so the countryside is my oyester! Can you imagine getting lost in the middle of nowhere on a dark rainy day with the children in the car...nightmare!!! So I am really looking fwd to enjoying this baby and he bought a top the range type but didnt cost too much. ( I hope not) says the lovwa. Oh plus I have this interview in York at 6pm so the sat nav will come in very handy and I guess you are thinking ah finally she should start work...no no no no my dear friends I have decided to go to school...imagine?! hitting the books again...as if I have ever done it before...lol! actually this time I am really serious and I have found something that I am really passionate about and before I can start braging about how wonderful my career will be after I finish studying, I will wait for that acceptance letter and hopefully I will be able to wow them at the interview...you know me, intelligent things do sometimes come out of this big mouth I have been blessed with....plus charm and enthusiasim. lol! ok, I am putting you off. I will go and finish my red wine and go to bed.

nitey nitey...and you say pyjam pyjam

No comments: