Tuesday 9 September 2008

No Photos

I have decided that I am not going to post any photos of myself until December 2008....and you are wondering why, well....I am have finally got my fat arse to start using the trademill and also watching my portion sizes and I am hoping to lose at least 2 stone by December....more than 2stone willbe a bonus by the way.

Anyway, I just thought I should let you all know and also give you permission to say OMG you are fat!!! I just figured if I am going to continue eating and not excercising as I have been for the passed years then yes.....I deserve all the oh you are big..oh what happened kind of talk.. anyway moving on.

I have also taken most of my size hmmmm excuse me, clothes to the red cross just so I dont have anything else to wear and hopefully I will be able to fit back into my more suitable size 12 clothes....I hope that will motivate me anyway and no shopping for a VERY long time and must I say, George is so happy with the no clothes shopping decision, its the best decision I have made in a very long time....so Mr, you wait until i am a size 10 -12 (there will be no stopping me).

Ok that is enough rumblings about my weight......

Ta!

No comments: